Industrial-Use Storage Batteries
This section offers explanations of key points necessary to understand Hitachi Chemical.
Major Products List
Functional Materials Segment
- 01 [Electronic Materials] Die Bonding Materials
- 02 [Electronic Materials] Electrical Insulating Varnishes
- 03 [Inorganic Materials] Carbon Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries
- 04 [Science Materials] ANISOLM Anisotropic Conductive Films for Displays
- 05 [Printed Wiring Board Materials] Copper-Clad Laminates
- 06 [Printed Wiring Board Materials] Photosensitive Dry Films
Advanced Components and Systems Segment
About Industrial-Use Storage Batteries
Storage batteries store and release energy by transporting ions back and forth between electrodes, and therefore can be charged. In industrial situations, these batteries can be used in conjunction with wind or solar power generation systems to distribute output evenly throughout a period of time. Other uses include providing a stable supply of electricity to be used by buildings, factories, commercial facilities, and households. Types of industrial-use storage batteries include lead-acid batteries and lithium ion batteries.
Characteristics of Hitachi Chemical's Industrial-Use Storage Batteries
Hitachi Chemical's lineup of industrial-use storage batteries includes highly safe lithium ion batteries made from flame-retardant materials and lead-acid batteries that boast long lifespans exceeding 10 years.
Manufacturing Sites (Country & Region)