RFID Products UHF (860-920MHz)Outline of RFID products
Overview of Hitachi Chemical’ RFID
Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. (HCC) has been starting RFID business from HF contactless IC card in 1997, and expanding business area to HF (13.56MHz), Micro wave (2.45GHz) and UHF (860 - 960MHz), and now supporting a variety of HF/NFC and UHF RFID products includes customized Tag.
HCC is developing business by utilizing special features of the RFID products for each frequency in various fields such as Finance (document control system), Amusement (game center, theme park), Public (IC Card, Tag), Foods (Running sushi bar, auto register) Power plant (equipment control) Logistics and distribution (trace of article, inventory control, bland control). And now HCC is developing new field of UHF solutions which conventional type of RFID had not supported yet.
About RFID Products
- Ultra small package Tag (USPT)
- The tag is Ultra Small size UHF tag built-m antenna, high durability and high productivity, and is readable by standard UHF reader directly, and has high reliability under harsh environment. On top that the special feature is easy to expand read range with booster antenna. Therefore the tag is not only a tag itself but also as a material for other various kind of tags such as near metal, inside molding, for heavy industry etc.
The size of the tag 2.5mm square can be put on even on honey bee.
And then each customer can design a most suitable tag with USPT for his application by himself.
- HCC can support tag design and also produce the tag.
Please refer to the Design Guideline on the website.
- USPT for PCB
- USPT for PCB is optimized for PCB control. Itís easy to mount on PCB together with other SMT and withstand soldering reflow conditions.
- On/In metal Tag, Bolt Tag
- USPT can be apply to various metal tools and equipment such as a Bolt and even In-metal.
- Weldable metallic Tag
- A Metallic tag is also utilized the USPT, and can be attached to metal material directly by welding which is the most durable and reliable method to attached on metal. The tag is outer covering with stainless steel, and is able to apply to management and maintenance of equipment, facilities and metal materials under harsh environment.
- Aug.25 2015
The Products are designed and manufactured for general industrial usage and if the customer applies the Products for other than such usage (hereinafter called as “non-general industrial application”, the warranty of this Specification regarding the performance or safety is not applied even within warranty period. In the event that the customer applies this product for non-general industrial application and the customer, HCC or third party gets damage, the customer shall indemnify and hold HCC harmless from and against any losses, costs, damages and fees attributable to any such claims or allegations and solve the problem as its responsibility.
Followings are examples of non-general industrial applications, but not be limited to:
- 1)Atomic power, Aviation, Space, Rail road, Ship, Automotive, Safety equipment, Human-related transportation system, Traffic equipment
- 2)24 Hours non-stop operation system, Payment system, Supply system for electricity, gas and water
- 3)Radiation related equipment
- 4)Medical, Clinical test
- 5)All of figures in this specification are just an image and not exactly same as the product.
- 6)This specification will be changed without notice.